Saturday, January 30, 2010

Production Notes #2

More pictures! This time in color (mostly).

These aren't great pics by any stretch. What I visualize is much more detailed and vibrant, but given my capabilities, this is all I can offer for your sighted edification. Enjoy.



I know her head is too big :S I really enjoy drawing Alix. She has the most intricate outfits, all intended to be 'distracting' but she never carries herself as someone looking for attention, which lets me play with postures and expressions. This particular outfit is supposed to be a modified 'tux' idea, since I was originally thinking what would happen if she wore more traditionally male clothes. Answer: More boobage.





See, I told you I would get a dude on here.

And finally:




A map I made when I was originally conceptualizing all of these groups, and attempt to relate it to others in a sensical manner. Thanks for watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment