Monday, January 4, 2010

Production Post #1

So Chapter 9 is halfway done, I just need to sit down and knock it out. I'm thinking of writing a recap since we're more or less halfway though this volume and maybe it would make some things clearer (even for me, considering how much of this is planned and how much was developed on the fly). If you guys would like something like that, please let me know.

Here are some rough sketches I drew on the plane and in class when I should have been taking notes. I erased some of the lines, and the background design on the notebook paper but left the rest of it alone. I will have full color character art for you soon, as soon as I stop sucking with photoshop. Also, I've got some very kind, and very talented professional artists helping me out with some designs, so that is exciting (at least for me).



Alix Lucretia Olivia



Heydrich Veronika Kristallnacht



Jael

Yeah, I know these are all girls. I will have full color shots of Marek, Tavian and Kalten very soon, and may even finish a picture of Denisovich (who of course is the most difficult character for me to design -_-). Thanks for your patience. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment